There is good demand for right quality of fruit pulps and powders and dehydrated vegetables & powders in hotels & restaurants, food processing industries, custard & ice cream manufacturing, natural products processing industries, for exports, etc. There is good potential for fruit pulp and powders as also dehydrated vegetables in consumer market.
Considering above, we have developed process and technologies for making pulps and powders of various types of fruit. One fruit is different from another and hence for making its pulp & powder would need a few specific equipments, but most of the machineries are common for all types of fruit processing plants.
We make special mention of pomegranate powder plant. This is because pomegranate has great medicinal and nourishing value, and its powder demands a very high value in the international market.
For making fruit powder, the raw fruit is first be unloaded into the hopper of conveyor , and then subjected to the following process :-
1. Complete removal of all extraneous materials including metal parts
2. Washing and decanting of water
3. Breaking of the fruit
4. Removal of skin, if needed
5. Unscrambling of the seeds, if needed
6. Removal of inner leaf ( pith ) where ever required
7. Pulverizing of fruit either whole or of various parts
8. Transfer of items ( solid and liquid or only solid, as required ) to be dried into the hopper of the dryer
9. Drying under vacuum condition at lower temperature for ensuring better retention of flavours and nutrients.
10. Pulverizing of the dried products.
12. Blending with other ingredients, if required