|Home||» Products||» Turnkey Projects||» Tyre Oil Project|
* Highly profitable project - very low pay back period
* Easily available raw material ( waste tyre ) and automatic sales of products
* Environment friendly – pollution free design
* Low investment – SSI unit
* Easy to operate – automatic operation
USES OF THE PRODUCTS
* Tyre / Fuel oil : As fuel in boilers, furnaces. In fact it is widely used as industrial fuel to
substitute furnace oil or industrial diesel.
* Wire : In steel melting shops as scrap for making steel
* Carbon : As solid fuel in boilers or in furnaces & ovens.
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
On heating waste tyre in an oxygen free environment at a temperature of 300 – 350 deg C, it does not burn, but gets subjected to a thermo-chemical reaction which yields gases as its main product. Condensable part of the gas upon condensation becomes fuel oil and non condensable part is diverted to the furnace of the plant for heating up the tyre. Steel wire and carbon are separated as the secondary products of the plant.
Our cooling tower is designed to ensure effective condensation of gases, thereby increasing the output of oil by 2%.
Non condensable part of the generated gases are used to sustain the heating process
without the need of any alternate fuel.
The surplus non condensable gases are burnt in a hub and then passed through a water scrubber before getting released in the air through a long chimney.
Special rotating ring plating with steel rollers reduces risks of erosion of the sheet.
Screw conveyor system transfers the carbon to the storage without pollution.
Reactor function is designed for a noiseless rotation.
Adequate safety precautions are in built in the system